Monday, October 27, 2008

Better Late Than Much Later

Welcome back. I know it has been quite some time since my last post. It seems that I am trying to commit blog suicide. I really don’t want to loose my two or three regular readers. I really hope you are reading this. So here is a mini update, my family and I have been so busy, we have been to at least one football game a week and most of the time two. My daughter is on the JV cheerleading squad at her school. It is so different than it was back when I was in middle school. I was not a cheerleader but they were nowhere near as busy as my daughter has been the past two months. I have been elected to the school board of my son’s high school. Basketball is gearing up and will be in full swing in a few weeks. If you aren’t aware I coordinate the basketball and other sports programs and my church. The band has taken a short hiatus. But I am under the impression that is coming to a rapid close.

Ok, I am going to get back on my regular blog schedule. It may take a few posts to get back into the swing of things. So give me a few posts to get the creative juices flowing and maybe I can make things worth coming back to read. I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head. I’ve been sleeping much better so the delirious off the wall things you have been reading may become more coherent in the future. But a lack of sheep can show up at any time and the madness could return with no notice. Check back regularly to see what is going on around my life.

No comments: