Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Three Weeks too Late!!!

OK, I have to start by issuing two apologies. First to any of you who read regularly and still look to see if anything new has been posted. I apologize for making you waste so much time seeing the same old thing for the past three weeks. I am truely sorry. Secondly to my friemd Kent. I have hasstleld him for the better part of July for not adding a new post. Kent, I'm sorry for giving you such a hard time and doing the same thing. I didn't realze until yesterday it had been such a long time since I posted on the blog.

OK here's a quick update. The family and I are at the beach. Myrtle of course. There is no other beach is there? We are here with several friends (12 in our houst). It turnes out we have many more that thought this week was a good week to be here. Our house really gets a lot of attention. I will post some pictures later to give you the virtualy tour. If I can get enough computer time to post them. I'm no my son's computer while he is asleep.

Here are the highlites of our house:
It is bright yellow.
we have a tiki bar on the ground level.
it is on the corner of a very busy intersection.
the most noticed thing about the house is the small sign hanging at the entrance of the tiki bar. (Free Margaritas Tomorrow) We have sooooo many people coming back daily to get that free margarita that is offered tomorrow. We just keep telling them we will be serving them tomorrow. And the funny thing is every time they come by they are still free tomorrow. It is a hoot. We have five more days before making that dreaded trip up the highway. I guess I'd better get going for now.

Until then, I'm enjoying the days and nights here is the sea salted misty air. Hootie Hoo!!! (for you Jeanne and family)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You rock!! A week at the beach is definitely something to Hootie Hootie for!! I wondered where yall were on Sunday and then missed the Shultes too and it dawned on me! Tell Melissa and Crystal I said hola and I'll see you tomorrow--get it?!? Hope you are having a great week! Wish I was there!

P.S. I'm putting you on my blogroll!!

The Brighter Side of Things said...

I guess I'd better stay a little more on top of the blog if I've made your blog roll.