Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm back

I know I have been slack. It has been almost two weeks since my last post. I'll have to do better. I don't know why I haven't written anything in that time. I have had plenty going on that would have really been good stuff for the blog. Maybe I can catch you up on things over the next few days. Then again you may not find things as interesting as I do.

I have been blog shopping since I started this blog. I am no closer to settling on a home than I was when I started. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am finding a lot of features I like on all of the blogs I have been looking at but I haven’t found one that has all the features I like (or want) in one place.

Things are starting to get busy for me this year. I went to see my daughter in a beauty pageant this past Saturday. She was of course the most beautiful girl in the pageant. I was so proud. While on the subject, what about the Ms. America Pageant. It was quietly held this past weekend as well. I had no idea it was going on. It seems that the pageant is struggling to get the support of viewers like it once did in years past. I for one liked watching it as a kid. I don't know maybe the in had something to do with the swim suit competition. Well, it seems that the moral break down of this great county of ours has crept into this sector of the pageant now, the swim suit competition. I was reading an article yesterday morning and it actually stated that the contestants came out and took up provocative poses. The contestants work predominantly black two piece swimsuits. The two piece swim suits are no surprise to me after having attended the Miss South Carolina pageant several time in the past few years. But the point of that segment of the article makes me wonder if a family can sit down and watch television together without concern of seeing something that will taint the incense of the days of old. Why can't it just be like it was when we were children?

No comments: