Monday, April 7, 2008

Still wokring on it.

OK, I still have work to do. It seems that my previous post wasn't much more than an early April Fool's Joke.

Here’s the update: my wife is doing much better. no cast but still dealing with the healing process. She is a bit impatient much of the time. She wants to act like it is back to 100% and then has to deal with the reality all night.

Relay is getting closer. Out team at church did a wonderful job with raising money yesterday. They put on an awesome auction. The turnout wasn't as big as we wanted but the event still managed to bring in more than half the goal.

The band is starting to gel. We have been working hard and can see the fruits of our labor. We have five weeks left and I am excited to sat I think we will be worth staying up half the night to hear.

Need to get a little sleep before starting another work week. have a great day (which ever one you read this post).

No comments: