Monday, April 7, 2008

Twice in one day!?!?

This will be a hard post to make any sense out of. I am watching Memphis and Kansas in OT. The winner doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t have any bragging rights on the line with this one. Anyway, I have been slack with my posts lately. Partly due to my wife’s surgery, and part due to just not staying on top of it.

I noticed that from the time I posted last night some time around 1:00 am to now some 23 hours later there have been five people look at the blog. Now I know I haven’t had anything posted for discussion but it would be nice to have a comment from you five. The point is this blog is about four months old and there has been one comment. I know there is a tremendous amount of wisdom spewing from here! :) But let me know if you think I need to read more or just stick to the facts.

It’s over! Congratulations Kansas on the NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship! The game was one of the best championship games I have seen in a long time. It is always great to get to see a game go into OT. It would have been better had it gone into triple OT and been won by one point with a buzzer beater shot. But you can’t have everything.

One last thing May 16th Greer Area Relay for Life will be at Dooley Field in Greer. Be there or be left out. Among all the hype and the fun the important thing to remember is it is a great cause. I’m sure cancer has affected at ;east one person you know and with the money that Relay for Life raises nationwide strides are being made and one day cancer will only be in the history books as a condition that once was a leading killer in this country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark...its Angie Lawrence...you wanted a comment...I'm leaving one!! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc, guess who. I am one of your faithful readers. Not much into basketball so I haven't really haven't had anything to comment on. Glad Melissa's surgery went well.

The Brighter Side of Things said...

Thanks for the comments. It great to know you are reading. Now I'll have to put a little substance in my posts.