Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Time to Relay!!!

I pray that you have a servant’s heart. I have been talking about Relay for Life for a couple of months now. It is a cause that is important to me. I have lost too many family members to this menace. Most closely I lost two grand parents and my only aunt on my father’s side of the family as well as an uncle and some very close friends. You may not feel cancer as important, that is fine, but find your cause and show your passion. There is something you hold dear to heart. Give it your all and let the world see God in you.

I am headed out to Dooley Field for the night. I hope to see you there. I'll post some stuff next week about Relay for Life and the Band. Have a great night and if you are at home I hope you don't sleep very well, knowing I'm up and running around the Relay area in Greer. Relllllllaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: