Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Week!

Hey Guys! I have actually been working on the blog, I just haven’t posted anything I have written. The time will be right soon and I will put it out here for you to read. Anyway, the message this past Sunday was about the vision of the church. It was presented as the vision of our church but also so that everyone there would know it is not only the vision for our church but all churches. Today Cliff’s post Vision has it's side effects was so good I wanted you to have a chance to read it. Just so you know I am suffering from a lot of side effects of the church’s vision this week. It has been a very frustrating week. I am about a day behind on sleep and of course I am posting this well after midnight. But you are worth it since you are here reading it. Well, I guess I will post at least one of the entries I was working on reciently tomorrow. It should be a prelude to this post but I can mix it up if I choose to.

Hey, I have a birthday this week. Do you remember when it is? I’ll be a few years older than 12 this year but not too many.

My routine is being mixed up a little this week. It is getting close to Relay for Life and the band is practicing more than we have in the past month. We are doubling our schedule this week and next. Of course Relay is next Friday night and Saturday morning. If you want to hear the band have a little fun come to Dooley Field in Greer about the time you would be going to bed and hang out a couple of hours and you may catch us. We are supposed to take the stage some time between Friday night and Saturday morning. But if that is too late for you check back soon. I will be letting you know about something coming soon at Furman if we get the details all worked out. Thanks for reading but I’m going to bed now. See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Doc -May 8

The Brighter Side of Things said...

Thanks Keela. I feel special that you remember after all those years.