Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where we are now!!!

OK! Relay for Life was a huge success. The local relay I was at raised over $432,000.00 toward cancer research.

The band played a great set. We had some problems but they were worked out by the time we finished our second song. We are working on a new date in early June. I’ll let you know as soon as we have something solid.

Now just a quick update to let you know what has been happening. I had surgery Tuesday. It wasn’t major. I had a couple of places that were skin cancer that the doctors wanted to remove. Everything went as planned (other than the pain). I had planned not to hurt and that didn’t happen. The doctor said he didn’t expect results back on the stuff he sent off for about two weeks. I go early next week to get the stitches out. I hope all of the swelling is gone by then. It will be nice to get to fully wash my face again. With that said things are getting back to normal. I went back to work today and it went pretty well. I was tired but everything seemed to go well.

I’ll write more later so check back soon.

No comments: