Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Tuesday Already?

What a day filled with mixed emotion. Yesterday was Memorial Day. We are to offer our gratitude to the men and women in uniform. And to offer more than that to the families and loved ones of the solders that will never come home. The ones that have given the ultimate sacrifice. Just so we can have all the freedoms we are granted from the Constitution and Bill pf Rights of our great country. I salute you and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

Well, I've made it a week since my surgery. I got my stitches out today. The doctor said everything looks good bit I can tell you know it still doesn’t feel that good. He tried to hurt me while I was in his office today. He pressed on all the incisions and squeezes a bunch of stuff out of them. It really didn’t feel good. But I did survive. My son was in the room watching so I couldn’t be a baby. I got to see what it looked like after all the stitched were out. Well, all but one. I discovered a few minutes ago that the nurse missed one stitch so I’ll call them tomorrow and figure out what we will have to do about it.

It seems that I have some new opportunities ahead of me in the near future. Pray that I follow the right and necessary path to do what God intends for me. I’ll give more detail later. I am not sure I have all the details at the moment.

See you soon.

MS

No comments: