Saturday, September 6, 2008

Am I mixed up?

I woke up about two hours ago. I don’t know if it was all the caffeine loaded drinks I had Friday or if I have confused my body this week. This is the second time since Tuesday that I have woken in the middle of the night and not been able to go back to sleep. The other nights I have been awake until at lease 2 am and up around 6. Needless to say I haven’t slept much this week. Maybe it will help me sleep tonight.
I have been following Hanna as best I can. There is not much information flowing on the web about a tropical storm at 2:30 am. I thought these news reporters and weather people were working 24/7 or more. I guess in the information age it still takes time to spread the word. The good news is the storm was not as bad as expected. We could have used the rain from the storm had it hit the state on the southern tip or farther south but God knows best and decided He didn’t want to bring it inland that far south.

OK there are still a lot of random things floating around in my mind right now (it may be the lack of sleep) I was reading some of my previous posts and can’t believe anyone is still reading my blog. I tell you I am going to do something and don’t and then I wait two weeks to tell you I’ve been too busy (or lazy) to get to it. Yet you are still at least looking to see if I am doing anything. The numbers tell me that. So in the near future (at least) I will make the time to post something. I am not promising substance but something so you aren’t totally wasting your time looking to see if I have written something. So check back soon to see what is on my mind (or running out of my ears)

All joking aside, the band will be at Heritage Baptist Sunday morning at 10:30 am and again at 6:00 pm. Come out and have a great time with people with the biggest hearts in Greenville. I get a blessing being around them.

We’ll be looking for you!

No comments: