Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I’m Back

OK, I posted yesterday and it was one from a couple of weeks when I wasn’t sleeping all that well. I spent several hours alone at the computer with the television playing and lots of time to clean out the deep dark areas of my mind. Well, my wife tells me it is the silly parts of my mind. Anyway, last night I spent a lot of time sitting all alone in front of the computer and with the television playing. The good news is you don’t have to read the crazy things that were racing through my mind. I did finally go to bed and get some sleep. The down side is my alarm woke me up two and a half hours later. I managed to make it thought the day at work and a few miles of a taxi trip picking up my daughter and getting her to church. Now I am about to head back to pick her up. Then I hope the whole family gets to get a good night sleep tonight. So with the fear of sounding stupid, I hope my next blog post is boring. Well, not really but I do hope I sleep tonight.

No comments: