Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Dawn of a New Era

I have a new type post. I want to get input from those of you reading out there. Your input will be the subject of future posts. I really want to get some discussion going with this. The question is, “What are we really here for?” There are so many answers to this question, I hardly know where to begin; we are here to please God; we are here to serve others.

OK, lets see where we go with this and I have other stuff to add in future posts to expand the discussion I hope this gets started.

BTW, Donny is home and doing well. That proves the power of prayer. Glad you are back at it. Now that we’ve prayed Donny back home we MUST thank God for all the blessings he has given us all this week. Especially for bring Donny home with what I think is good news. Thank you God for giving Donny to us. Keep him healthy for his family. Donny you’ve gotten this far, everything will be good from here on out.

No comments: