Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pray for my wife this week

I wanted to wait as long as I could to post someting new. I really want as many people as possibe to read my February 15th post and watch the video. If you haven't please scroll down and take a look. You need to know about it. Especially if you have or are planning to have children.

Now on to other important things, my wife is having surgery on one of her ankles this week. She will have to be off of it for at least a month. Pray for her leading up to the surgery. She is not showing that she is nervous about it but I can tell she is concerned. Pray that she will be at ease when the time comes. Also, remember her after the surgery. I can't imagine being doomed to stare at the walls in our house any extended peroid of time especially a month. If you know her you know that isn't going to be a good thing. She is always on the go. While you are at it pray for our children. They are going to have to make a lot of adjustments to the changes the next several months until "mommy" is back on her feet and because "temporary mommy" will probably not be all that fun or plesant. Pray for me as well that I adjust to the duties I will be assuming during her recovery time. Thanks to all.

No comments: